Coastal Flood Advisory:
Issued at: 3:45 PM EDT on April 20, 2014, expires at: 8:00 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
- ...Coastal Flood Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...
- location...Soundside locations of Carteret...Craven and Pamlico counties.
- Coastal flooding...water levels rises of 2 to 3 feet above normal.
- Timing...through this evening.
- Impacts...some localized flooding of roads and low lying areas adjacent to the sound. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A coastal Flood Advisory indicates that onshore winds and tides will combine to generate flooding of low areas along the shore.