Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 12:37 PM EST on February 12, 2016, expires at: 12:00 AM EST on February 13, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight EST tonight...
- accumulations...snow accumulation of up to 1 inch...along with around a trace to 1/10 inch of ice. Areas west and north of Trenton to New Bern...northeast to Bath and Swan Quarter are expected to see the most ice accumulation. Along the southern coast and southern Outer Banks the precipitation will be mainly rain this afternoon.
- Timing...continuing through early evening.
- Impacts...ice spots will be possible on area roads with bridges and overpasses being especially hazardous. Precautionary/preparedness actions... Listen to NOAA Weather Radio or your local media for the latest updates on this situation.
Issued at: 11:09 am EST on February 12, 2016, expires at: 11:09 AM EST on February 13, 2016
- The Flood Warning continues for the Trent river at Pollocksville.
- Until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
- At11 am Friday the stage was 5.0 feet.
- Minor flooding is occurring.
- Flood stage is 5.0 feet.
- Impact...at 5.0 feet...water will begin to threaten a few homes in Hughs Plantation farms and Trent Acres on the north side of the river. Lat...Lon 3506 7723 3504 7716 3501 7718 3498 7720 3499 7725 3501 7727