VANCEBORO, CRAVEN COUNTY - West Craven's Jamie Cherry has been selected to represent North Carolina in the N.C./S.C. All-Star Basketball Game in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Cherry will check in Thursday afternoon in Myrtle Beach and participate in a 3-point shooting contest Friday evening, followed by the All-Star Game Saturday evening.
Jamie is the first West Craven Women's Basketball player to be selected to this annual event.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches