GREENSBORO - Florida State's Michael Snaer has been named the ACC Player of the Week and NC State's T.J. Warren has been selected the conference's Rookie of the Week following their performances this past weekend.
Snaer averaged 16.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists leading the Seminoles to a 3-0 week, including the championship of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic.
In tournament wins over BYU and St. Joseph's, the Moreno, Calif., senior averaged 15.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
Snaer also recorded his second career double-double in the semifinal game win over BYU and was named the Tournament MVP.
Warren averaged 19.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 steals as the Wolfpack won two of three games in the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
The Durham, N.C., freshman had 22 points and eight rebounds in a 72-55 win over Penn State and 21 points and four rebounds in a 94-76 semifinal victory over Massachusetts.
Warren closed out the week with 15 points and two rebounds in a 76-56 loss to Oklahoma State.
- Updated Jimmy Choo's stock is spiking. Here's why
- Updated 'The Rock' is Hollywood's highest paid actor
- Updated Hillary Clinton's California swing yields $19 million in 72 hours
- Updated Celebrate National Parks' 100th birthday by joining Obama on a (virtual) tour of Yosemite
- Updated Baby found in vomit saved