Sophomore guard P.J. Hairston did not practice today and will not accompany the University of North Carolina men's basketball team to Indiana as the Tar Heels prepare to play the top-ranked Hoosiers tomorrow evening in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
Hairston is Carolina's third leading scorer at 10.8 points per game. He sprained his left knee in practice on Sunday.
His status for Saturday's home game against UAB is not known at this time.
- Updated Kinston teen receives national award
- Updated Kinston Zumba instructor wins award, gets studio makeover
- Updated Democrats: WH contact with FBI an 'outrageous breach'
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital sets visiting restrictions for children
- Mexican-born NASCAR driver Daniel Suarez in the Daytona 500 spotlight