Sophomore guard P.J. Hairston did not practice today and will not accompany the University of North Carolina men's basketball team to Indiana as the Tar Heels prepare to play the top-ranked Hoosiers tomorrow evening in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
Hairston is Carolina's third leading scorer at 10.8 points per game. He sprained his left knee in practice on Sunday.
His status for Saturday's home game against UAB is not known at this time.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County