CHAPEL HILL - North Carolina junior Leslie McDonald is uncertain to play Thursday night against Miami due to a right knee injury.
Coach Roy Williams said Wednesday that the guard has "tweaked" his knee. Williams said McDonald missed Tuesday's practice.
McDonald redshirted last season after surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament and damaged meniscus in the same knee, an injury suffered in summer 2011.
McDonald is averaging about eight points and shooting 43 percent from 3-point range coming off the bench for the Tar Heels (10-4, 0-1 Atlantic Coast Conference).
- Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Here's how peanut butter snacks may save endangered ferrets
- Updated Canadian nurse accused of killing 8 nursing home residents
- Craven County Schools among those recognized for top graduation rate honors
- 'No kids with special needs?' Mom fights talent scout who rejected son