CHAPEL HILL - North Carolina junior Leslie McDonald is uncertain to play Thursday night against Miami due to a right knee injury.
Coach Roy Williams said Wednesday that the guard has "tweaked" his knee. Williams said McDonald missed Tuesday's practice.
McDonald redshirted last season after surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament and damaged meniscus in the same knee, an injury suffered in summer 2011.
McDonald is averaging about eight points and shooting 43 percent from 3-point range coming off the bench for the Tar Heels (10-4, 0-1 Atlantic Coast Conference).
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Camp Lejeune reports death of Marine in Beulaville
- Updated NFL clears three more players in PEDs investigation
- Updated Kratom to join heroin, LSD on Schedule I drug list
- Updated Onslow County Sheriff's Office seeking missing person