Week 4 of the high school football season was the first in a while where everybody got to play on a Friday.
With Hurricane Irma looking more and more like it won't be in Eastern North Carolina, the area's teams were in action with a number of interesting games, including Wallace-Rose Hill at home against Northside-Jacksonville, West Craven at West Carteret and Ayden-Grifton at Farmville Central.
Click here to go to The Blitz page for scores both locally and around the state from Week 4. You'll also find highlights and more.
Below are all the segments of Friday's edition of The Blitz. You can also find segments on our new YouTube page, The Blitz on NewsChannel 12. We'll be adding past segments to this page soon.
- Hurricane Jose holding steady, Maria up to Category 5 storm
- Improvements in LCPS has others wanting to know how it was done
- North Duplin Junior Senior High one of 22 schools to get garden grant
- Water discovery lab in Greenville opens doors to curious students
- Greenville man arrested after weekend stabbing, shooting