IRVING, Texas - The following is a news release from East Carolina University.
Conference USA and FOX Sports Networks announced Monday that East Carolina's home game against Tulsa on Nov. 9, which has also been designated as the key attraction for the Pirates' Homecoming Weekend, will start at 3:45 p.m. and be nationally-distributed as part of C-USA's 2013 broadcast package.
A complete listing of FOX carriers airing the contest across the country will be available during the week of Nov. 4.
The defending C-USA champion and AutoZone Liberty Bowl winner Golden Hurricane return to Greenville for the first time since Ruffin McNeill's head coaching debut that featured a Hail Mary catch by Justin Jones as time expired in a wild 51-49 ECU win on Sept. 5, 2010. In all, the two programs have split 10 games in a series which dates back to 1984.
Following a 55-14 victory over Southern Miss last Saturday, East Carolina (5-2, 3-1 C-USA) will take a week off before traveling to Miami to face FIU on Nov. 2. Tulsa (2-4, 1-1) returns to action after a bye week when it visits Tulane this Saturday.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches