JACKSONVILLE - November 6th through 8th there will be a soccer clinic called Kicking for Hunger in Jacksonville.
The clinic is for kids ages 5-12 and it will be held at the Tabernacle Soccer Complex in Jacksonville.
The cost for the camp is only one can of food per child each day.
Clinic organizers say the kids will learn to play soccer in a fun and exciting manner while learning the game inside the game.
The food will go to the Salvation Army of Jacksonville.
To find out more about the clinic you can click on the link below.
- Updated What Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton have promised to do to Obamacare
- Updated ECU, Parmalee to collect money for flood victims in separate events
- New Mormon and gay: Church says that's no contradiction
- Updated NAACP: Noose put around black student's neck
- Kinston teen getting recognition by Nickelodeon