JACKSONVILLE - November 6th through 8th there will be a soccer clinic called Kicking for Hunger in Jacksonville.
The clinic is for kids ages 5-12 and it will be held at the Tabernacle Soccer Complex in Jacksonville.
The cost for the camp is only one can of food per child each day.
Clinic organizers say the kids will learn to play soccer in a fun and exciting manner while learning the game inside the game.
The food will go to the Salvation Army of Jacksonville.
To find out more about the clinic you can click on the link below.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting