JACKSONVILLE - Due to the wet conditions at White Oak High School, (without change in weather, federal gov't may designate it protected wetlands), the Vikings season opening varsity football game scheduled for this Friday night has been moved to Red Springs. Kickoff will still be at 7 PM. Red Springs is in Robeson County, near Lumberton- about a 2½ hour drive from Jacksonville.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf