GREENVILLE - The East Carolina women's basketball staff will hold its third annual fall Coaches Clinic Saturday, Oct. 20, at Minges Coliseum.
The clinic is a free event and will run from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with registration beginning at 8:30 a.m.
ECU head coach Heather Macy and her staff will discuss multiple topics, including Inter-State Offense, making the most out of practice, recruiting and NCAA eligibility, how to get your kids seen, and injury prevention, following the Pirates' open practice.
The clinic will conclude with a question and answer forum with Macy.
Macy, a well-known speaker at clinics around the nation, has spoken at the prestigious Nike Championship Coaching Clinic, along with other Nike events in Myrtle Beach, S.C., Cleveland, Ohio, and Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
The Lady Pirate basketball team is coming off a season in which they went 12-19 overall and posted a 5-11 Conference USA record. Macy and her new staff of assistant coaches Ollin Dunford, Jill Poe and Rachel Stockdale will kick off the 2012-13 season with a trip to William and Mary on Nov. 9, at 5 p.m. in Williamsburg, Va.
For more information regarding the Coaches Clinic, please contact Rachel Stockdale in the women's basketball office at 252-737-4589 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in
- Clinton aide: Need to 'clean up' Obama answer on email server