The retired NFL star joins forces with upstart team owner Brandon Davis, who is leading Swan into its first full racing season.
Romanowski's health supplement company, Nutrition53, also signed on as a team sponsor and will be the primary sponsor for ten races on the No. 30 Toyota driven by David Stremme.
Nutrition53 will have an associate sponsor position on the car for the other 26 races.
"Bill Romanowski understands what it takes to win, which makes him a perfect fit at Swan Racing," said majority owner Brandon Davis. "Bill is the only linebacker to start in five Super Bowls, and he did it playing for four different teams. His leadership skills and approach to successful competition will help Swan Racing become a championship contender."
"I am thrilled to jump into the NASCAR world as a part owner and as a sponsor," said Romanowski. "Brandon has a vision for how to build a championship contender and I'm eager to be part of it."
"I'm also excited about the integration of Nutrition53 products with NASCAR nation. As Americans are relentlessly attempting to embrace healthier lifestyles, Nutrition53 can help NASCAR fans, drivers, crew and media promote weight loss, memory improvement and rejuvenation through better sleep," said Romanowski.
Romanowski started in an astounding 243 consecutive games – highlighted by 5 Super Bowl appearances as a linebacker – and was selected twice to the Pro Bowl. He played for the San Francisco 49ers, 1988-1993; Philadelphia Eagles, 1994-1995; Denver Broncos, 1996-2001; and Oakland Raiders, 2002-2003.
- Lean1, a high performance nutrition shake designed to boost healthy, rapid weight loss without hunger.
- Multi1, a daily performance multi-vitamin that provides a complete range of 24 vitamins and minerals.
- Neuro1, a mental-performance shake that increases circulation and blood flow for maximum brainpower.
- Sleep1, a natural sleep aid that makes sleep inviting, easy and rejuvenating.
Romanowski is founder and CEO of Nutrition53, which markets a line of supplemental health drinks and vitamins developed by a team of doctors, scientists and nutritionists to help with weight loss, energy, mental performance and sleep. The products include:
- Updated One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating