GREENVILLE - East Carolina officials have announced that tonight¹s non-conference baseball game between ECU and UNC Wilmington at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium has been postponed due to the potential of inclement weather in the area.
The two teams have agreed to make up the contest on Wednesday, April 16 in Greenville with a 6 p.m. (ET) first pitch scheduled. Pirate fans, who have already bought tickets for tonight¹s in-state rival tilt, can use them for the make up game in mid-April.
Pirate officials have also announced that tomorrow¹s game against N.C. Central has been moved up one hour to 5 p.m. (ET) due to potential cold and windy weather.
March 25: Game vs. UNC Wilmington postponed
March 26: Game vs. N.C. Central has been moved up to a 5 p.m. start
April 16: Game vs. UNC Wilmington rescheduled for 6 p.m. in Greenville, N.C.
- Updated Clinton subject of new Trump campaign apparel
- Updated Judge blocks UNC from enforcing 'bathroom bill' against 3 plaintiffs
- Updated Facebook ditches humans in favor of algorithms for trending news
- What has changed since the WDBJ shooting one year ago
- Calls grow for U.S. government to spend more