CHAPEL HILL, ORANGE COUNTY - The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday that East Carolina's Sept. 28 road game against North Carolina will kickoff at 12:30 p.m. and be aired live on the ACC Network.
The game will mark the Pirates' first appearance on the ACC Network since falling to Virginia 35-20 on Oct. 11, 2008 in Charlottesville.
East Carolina, who enters its bye week with a 2-1 record, returns to action at Kenan Stadium for the first of three-straight road games, which also includes Conference USA matchups at Middle Tennessee (Oct. 5) and at Tulane (Oct. 12).
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte