East Carolina's 2013 regular season finale at Marshall, originally scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 30, has been moved up one day to accommodate a live broadcast by an unspecified Conference USA television partner according to an announcement from the league Monday.
A kickoff time of 12 noon has been established for the contest, now set for Friday, Nov. 29 at Joan C. Edwards Stadium in Huntington, W.Va.
The meeting will mark the third-straight year both programs will close regular season play on opposite sidelines as the Pirates and Herd dashed each other's bowl hopes in 2011 and 2012, capturing thrilling overtime decisions on their home field on the final weekend of action.
In addition to last year's 65-59 double-overtime win against Marshall, ECU also played recent Friday season finales in 2008 (UTEP) and 2010 (SMU).
The remainder of ECU's complete 2013 television schedule, including regional and local coverage, will be released along with kickoff times at a later date when finalized.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month