East Carolina athletic officials have announced that Tuesday's baseball game between ECU and William & Mary has been moved up to a 3 p.m. (ET) start.
Designated as Fan Appreciation Day, ECU Athletics would like to invite the Pirate Nation to Lewis Field at Clark-LeClair Stadium as our guests free of charge for an afternoon of baseball.
The change in game time was made to accommodate the third round of the CollegeInsiders.com (CIT) Post-Season Tournament, where the Pirates will play host to Loyola, Md. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. inside Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum.
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte