East Carolina athletic officials have announced that Tuesday's baseball game between ECU and William & Mary has been moved up to a 3 p.m. (ET) start.
Designated as Fan Appreciation Day, ECU Athletics would like to invite the Pirate Nation to Lewis Field at Clark-LeClair Stadium as our guests free of charge for an afternoon of baseball.
The change in game time was made to accommodate the third round of the CollegeInsiders.com (CIT) Post-Season Tournament, where the Pirates will play host to Loyola, Md. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. inside Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum.
- Updated Kraft Heinz pulls plug on massive Unilever bid
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says