WILMINGTON - This is a news release from East Carolina University:
East Carolina's Tuesday night baseball game at in-state rival UNC Wilmington has been cancelled due to forecasted inclement weather throughout the day and evening in the area, and will not be made up.
The Pirates (21-15) will play host to the Seahawks (17-18) on Wednesday, Apr. 16 at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium. First pitch is scheduled for 6 p.m. (ET).
ECU will continue its home schedule this weekend when it hosts Middle Tennessee for a three-game Conference USA series starting Thursday, Apr. 17 at 6 p.m. (ET). Game two will follow on Friday (6 p.m.) with the series finale being held on Saturday (12 noon).
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station