CHAPEL HILL - The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday that East Carolina's Sept. 22 road game against North Carolina will kickoff at 3:30 p.m. (ET) and be aired live on ESPNU.
The game will mark the Pirates' first appearance on ESPNU since defeating NC State 21-16 on Nov. 25, 2006, and will be ECU's first national broadcast on the ESPN family of networks since the 2010 Military Bowl.
East Carolina (1-1) will open Conference USA play at Southern Miss (0-1) this Saturday and the contest will be televised by CBS College Sports with a scheduled start time of 3:30 p.m. (ET) from Hattiesburg.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated