RALEIGH, WAKE COUNTY - This is a news release from East Carolina University:
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday that East Carolina's Nov. 23 road game against North Carolina State at Carter-Finley Stadium will start at 12:30 p.m. (ET) and be aired live on the ACC Network.
The game will mark the Pirates' second appearance on the ACC Network this season after downing North Carolina 55-31 in Chapel Hill on Sept. 28.
East Carolina (7-2, 5-1 Conference USA), which hosts UAB this weekend to close out its regular season home schedule, will return to Raleigh for the first time since suffering a 30-24 overtime setback on Sept. 20, 2008. The Wolfpack (3-6, 0-6 ACC) will travel to Boston College this weekend before finishing their season with home contests against ECU and Maryland.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew