LOS ANGELES - Kinston native Reggie Bullock signed his first professional Contract. The Los Angeles Clippers announced Thursday that they have signed their first round draft. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Bullock, 22, was the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft. The guard was a Second-Team All-ACC performer during his third and final season at North Carolina. The 6-foot-7 inch Bullock averaged 13.9 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.3 steals in 35 games with the Tar Heels, hitting 88 3-pointers, the third most in a single season in UNC history while shooting 46.3 percent from behind the arc.
Bullock finished his collegiate career with 188 3-pointers, the eighth most in North Carolina history, and appeared in 100 total NCAA games. In each of his three seasons at UNC, he posted improved numbers in minutes, points, rebounds, assists and field goal percentage.
Reggie also led Kinston High School to state championships in 2008 and 2010.
- Michelle Obama fires up North Carolina crowd for Hillary Clinton
- Updated Wildlife sanctuary searches for owl lost duirng Hurricane Matthew
- Updated Dems can't get enough of FLOTUS -- and Clinton knows it
- Updated Haley 'not a fan' but will vote for Trump
- Updated Trump in 2011: Hillary Clinton 'did probably as much as anybody' for the black community