LOS ANGELES - Kinston native Reggie Bullock signed his first professional Contract. The Los Angeles Clippers announced Thursday that they have signed their first round draft. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Bullock, 22, was the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft. The guard was a Second-Team All-ACC performer during his third and final season at North Carolina. The 6-foot-7 inch Bullock averaged 13.9 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.3 steals in 35 games with the Tar Heels, hitting 88 3-pointers, the third most in a single season in UNC history while shooting 46.3 percent from behind the arc.
Bullock finished his collegiate career with 188 3-pointers, the eighth most in North Carolina history, and appeared in 100 total NCAA games. In each of his three seasons at UNC, he posted improved numbers in minutes, points, rebounds, assists and field goal percentage.
Reggie also led Kinston High School to state championships in 2008 and 2010.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates