Virginia's Joe Harris and Duke's Mason Plumlee have been unanimously selected to the coaches' all-Atlantic Coast Conference team.
The league on Monday announced the all-conference teams selected by a vote of the league's 12 head coaches.
Also on the first team were Miami's Shane Larkin, Virginia Tech's Erick Green and Duke's Seth Curry.
They were not allowed to vote for their own players, and first-team selections were worth three points with second-team picks worth two points and third-teamers receiving one point.
Harris and Plumlee each received 33 voting points and were the only players to appear on the first-team ballots of the 11 coaches who could vote for them.
Joe Harris, Jr., Virginia (33)
Mason Plumlee, Sr., Duke (33)
Shane Larkin, So., Miami (32)
Erick Green, Sr., Virginia Tech (31)
Seth Curry, Sr., Duke (31)
Reggie Bullock, Jr., North Carolina (23)
Kenny Kadji, Sr., Miami (23)
James Michael McAdoo, So., North Carolina (23)
Lorenzo Brown, Jr., NC State (21)
Richard Howell, Sr., NC State (19)
C.J. Leslie, Jr., NC State (15)
Michael Snaer, Sr., Florida State (14)
Ryan Anderson, So., Boston College (9)
Durand Scott, Sr., Miami (9)
C.J. Harris, Sr., Wake Forest (8)
Akil Mitchell, Jr., Virginia (8)
- Updated Officer pleads not guilty in Philando Castile killing
- Updated Will Trump get his commerce secretary?
- New One arrested, two wanted in Onslow County break-in
- Lenor County business to add 25 jobs, $4.5 million in investments
- Nunes: 'We still have not seen any evidence' of Trump campaign, Russia contact