BRIDGETON - A wreck in Craven County sent two people to the hospital.
The Highway Patrol said the wreck happened in Bridgeton on Sand Ridge Rd. around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Neighbors say the driver of the car might have swerved to avoid a dog. Eyewitnesses say the car ran off the road and hit a tree, shearing the roof off the vehicle.
There was no further information available.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England