CAMP LEJEUNE - For a seventh consecutive year, the Wounded Warrior Christmas Leave Program will send lots of marines home for the holidays.
Lance Corporal Benjamin Cobb and 398 other Wounded Warriors from Camp Lejeune will see their loved ones. The program still needs contributions to reach the needed goal of $320,000.
For more information or to donate, call 637-6868.
--photo courtesy Larry Conley
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'