VANCEBORO, CRAVEN COUNTY - A woodworking shop, located behind a home in Craven County, caught fire shortly after 6:30 on Wednesday night.
Fire officials said the fire happened at 7110 Highway 17 in the Vanceboro. The woodworking shop was located behind a house. The homeowners were home at the time of the fire, but no injuries were reported.
Fire officials are still working to determine the cause of the fire.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints