VANCEBORO, CRAVEN COUNTY - A woodworking shop, located behind a home in Craven County, caught fire shortly after 6:30 on Wednesday night.
Fire officials said the fire happened at 7110 Highway 17 in the Vanceboro. The woodworking shop was located behind a house. The homeowners were home at the time of the fire, but no injuries were reported.
Fire officials are still working to determine the cause of the fire.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway