VANCEBORO, CRAVEN COUNTY - A woodworking shop, located behind a home in Craven County, caught fire shortly after 6:30 on Wednesday night.
Fire officials said the fire happened at 7110 Highway 17 in the Vanceboro. The woodworking shop was located behind a house. The homeowners were home at the time of the fire, but no injuries were reported.
Fire officials are still working to determine the cause of the fire.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn