VANCEBORO, CRAVEN COUNTY - A woodworking shop, located behind a home in Craven County, caught fire shortly after 6:30 on Wednesday night.
Fire officials said the fire happened at 7110 Highway 17 in the Vanceboro. The woodworking shop was located behind a house. The homeowners were home at the time of the fire, but no injuries were reported.
Fire officials are still working to determine the cause of the fire.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'