GREENVILLE - Greenville Fire crews rescued a woman who fell into a storm drain Monday night.
Fire officials say at around 10:00 p.m., a woman fell through a drain in the area of 107 Concord Drive. When EMS crews arrived, they found a woman five feet below in the drain. She was then transported to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. Fire crews secured the drain until the Public Works Department could permanently secure it.
No word on the woman's identity or the extent of her injuries.
- Fidel Castro laid to rest in private funeral
- Oakland fire: 30 bodies found; 80% of building still to be searched
- Updated Sec. Kerry says Trump did not contact State Dept. prior to calls
- Updated Euro falls as Italian leader quits after losing reform vote
- Updated 'Ten years at the top is a long time': New Zealand PM John Key resigns