RICHLANDS - A woman died Saturday when the Ford Mustang she was driving crashed in Onslow County, according the investigating trooper.
Speed was a factor in the crash that killed Christina Banks, the trooper said.
Banks, 36, was driving on Richlands Loop Road when her car ran off the road around 12 p.m.
She was driving a 1998 Ford Mustang coupe, the trooper said.
Banks, of Richlands, over-corrected and the Mustang hit a ditch and rolled, the trooper said.
Alcohol was not involved, the trooper said.
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte