RICHLANDS - A woman died Saturday when the Ford Mustang she was driving crashed in Onslow County, according the investigating trooper.
Speed was a factor in the crash that killed Christina Banks, the trooper said.
Banks, 36, was driving on Richlands Loop Road when her car ran off the road around 12 p.m.
She was driving a 1998 Ford Mustang coupe, the trooper said.
Banks, of Richlands, over-corrected and the Mustang hit a ditch and rolled, the trooper said.
Alcohol was not involved, the trooper said.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station