GREENE COUNTY - A Greene County woman is facing a long list of charges for allegedly selling drugs near a school.
According to Greene County Sheriff Lemmie Smith, investigators arrested 54-year-old Linda Croom, of Snow Hill, on Thursday.
Croom has been charged with 16 counts of trafficking opium/heroin, three counts of maintaining a vehicle/dwelling/place, and two counts of manufacture/sell/deliver within 1000 feet of a school.
At last check, Croom was being held in the Greene County Jail under a $1,000,000 secured bond. She is scheduled to be in court on June 13.
- Updated Reports: Leaders of Oregon standoff acquitted
- LAPD: Suspect in custody over Donald Trump's Hollywood star vandalism
- Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
- Kids get swine flu from pigs at state fairs, CDC reports
- Wildlife sanctuary searches for owl lost duirng Hurricane Matthew