GREENE COUNTY - A Greene County woman is facing a long list of charges for allegedly selling drugs near a school.
According to Greene County Sheriff Lemmie Smith, investigators arrested 54-year-old Linda Croom, of Snow Hill, on Thursday.
Croom has been charged with 16 counts of trafficking opium/heroin, three counts of maintaining a vehicle/dwelling/place, and two counts of manufacture/sell/deliver within 1000 feet of a school.
At last check, Croom was being held in the Greene County Jail under a $1,000,000 secured bond. She is scheduled to be in court on June 13.
- Updated Jimmy Choo's stock is spiking. Here's why
- Updated 'The Rock' is Hollywood's highest paid actor
- Updated Hillary Clinton's California swing yields $19 million in 72 hours
- Updated Celebrate National Parks' 100th birthday by joining Obama on a (virtual) tour of Yosemite
- Updated Baby found in vomit saved