FLORIDA - A young woman was left with severe brain damage and in a vegetative state after being tasered by a police officer.
The officer's dash cam shows 20-year-old Danielle Maudsley handcuffed, as she ran away from the Florida Highway Patrol officer.
She was only feet away when she is tasered in the back.
The victim collapsed and her head slammed to the ground.
Investigators determined the trooper's use of force was justified.
Her family plans to sue the highway patrol.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person