ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County woman is facing felony charges for allegedly stealing a Phillips Heart Start AED from a local ambulance service.
Officials say Megan Nicole Adams, age 23, of Midway Park, is charged with three felonies, including larceny by employee, possession of stolen goods, and conspiracy to commit felony larceny.
Arrest warrants say sometime between July 1st and July 28th, Adams stole a $1,500 Phillips Heart State AED while working at Johnston Ambulance Service.
Adams was arrested on Thursday by Jacksonville Police, and posted a $5,000 bond after being arrested.
- Updated Kraft Heinz pulls plug on massive Unilever bid
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says