ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County woman is facing felony charges for allegedly stealing a Phillips Heart Start AED from a local ambulance service.
Officials say Megan Nicole Adams, age 23, of Midway Park, is charged with three felonies, including larceny by employee, possession of stolen goods, and conspiracy to commit felony larceny.
Arrest warrants say sometime between July 1st and July 28th, Adams stole a $1,500 Phillips Heart State AED while working at Johnston Ambulance Service.
Adams was arrested on Thursday by Jacksonville Police, and posted a $5,000 bond after being arrested.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo