PLYMOUTH - A woman is dead after a pickup truck crashes into her bicycle Sunday night, according to The Highway Patrol.
The crash happened at 10 p.m. on Folly Rd. in Plymouth, Washington County.
The Highway Patrol confirmed 45-year-old Rochelle Henderson from Plymouth was riding her bicycle when a pickup truck hit her from behind. Officials said a witness called out to the woman to alert her that a truck was behind her. The witness told troopers Henderson then veered into the road and was struck.
The driver and passenger in the pickup truck were not hurt.
Speed was not a factor in this crash however alcohol may have played a role.
Troopers said Henderson did not have proper lighting on her bike and she was wearing dark clothing.
Highway Patrol is continuing to investigate this accident.
The driver of the pick-up truck has not been charged.
- Updated Aftershocks after 2 powerful quakes in central Italy
- Updated Calais Jungle: Children have 'nowhere to go'
- Updated Apple expected to launch first MacBook Pro in 4 years
- Updated After one alleged attack reported, more follow in UW-Madison sex assault case
- Updated Clinton turns to local radio in her campaign's final days