VANCEBORO - The Highway Patrol has charged the driver involved in a wreck that left a motorcyclist dead.
Angela Heath, 20, of Washington was charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle. Troopers said she pulled out in front of Brian Bowden, 41, on Highway 43 just north of Vanceboro in Craven County.
The crash happened Sunday. Heath was turning left onto the highway from Wilmar Rd. when she cut off Bowden, hitting and killing him, according to The Highway Patrol.
- Updated Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race