JONES COUNTY - Deputies bust a woman on prostitution charges.
They say 33-year-old Monika Welch of Pollocksville was arrested on October 24th following an investigation that began in August. Investigators say Welch solicited an undercover deputy, and that's how they were able to make the arrest.
She faces charges including solicitation and maintaining a place for prostitution, both misdemeanors.
- Updated FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan