GOLDSBORO, WAYNE COUNTY - A woman was arrested in Wayne County in connection to a murder case in Louisiana.
Joan Carothers was wanted for accessory to second-degree murder for an incident that happened on Aug. 23 in New Orleans, police said. No other details on the murder case were released.
Carothers was arrested at about 5 p.m. Wednesday on the 3400 block of East Ash Street in Goldsboro, according to investigators. She was being jailed under no bond and was awaiting extradition back to Louisiana.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria