NEWPORT, CARTERET COUNTY - A woman was charged for allegedly spitting on deputies in Carteret County.
According to investigators, 23-year-old Kayci Jo Angstrom, of Newport, spat on the deputies when they arrived at her home in response to a domestic call at 2 a.m. Monday.
Angstrom has been charged with assault on a government official, resist, obstruct and delay, and two counts of malicious conduct by a prisoner. She was being held in the Carteret County Jail under a $5,000.00 bond. her first court appearance was Monday morning.
- New Halloween plans the topic of debate for ECU and Greenville police
- Updated 4 killed, 14 injured in anti-UN protest in Central African Republic
- Updated Nurse who got Ebola settles hospital lawsuit
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates