GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit performed a surveillance operation of a Greenville woman.
Officials said they watched Jennifer Day, 45, for several weeks.
On Wednesday, Day was stopped by officials at a traffic stop. They said that they found 10 dosage units of heroin in Day's vehicle which led to her arrest.
Day was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver heroin, maintaining a vehicle for the use and storage of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Day's bond was set at $25,000.00
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria