GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY- - A woman in Pitt County was arrested for allegedly being a prostitute.
Greenville Police arrested 27-year-old Angela Smith on Saturday.
Smith has a Greenville address on East 8th Street.
Smith is charged with prostitution and maintaining a place of prostitution.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County