GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Martin County woman was behind bars Tuesday morning, after a domestic dispute played out in a restaurant parking lot in Greenville.
Police said Crystal Council, of Robersonville, was arrested Monday after an argument in the parking lot of Logan's Roadhouse.
Council was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, misdemeanor child abuse and reckless driving to endanger.
The victim, David Hall, Jr. was taken to Vidant Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway