ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County woman is accused of scamming a Girl Scout troop.
According to warrants, convicted felon Wendy Wilson used counterfeit $20 bills to buy Girl Scout cookies in Pender County.
The documents say it happened twice in February.
In addition to those charges, warrants state Wilson illegally had prescription drugs and a gun.
We checked her record and learned Wilson was convicted of insurance fraud in 2009.
- Updated Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend