PITT COUNTY - A woman allegedly steals her mother's jewelry and pawns it.
Tyffany Linder, 19, was arrested on Wednesday along with her boyfriend Irving Villanueva in Wilmington.
She was put in jail under a $30,000 bond and then bonded out. Police then discovered that Linder had taken jewelry from her mother. The jewelry was recovered at Trade-It and other pawn shops. She is now back in jail under a $75,000 bond.
Linder is charged with two counts of larceny, two counts of possession of stolen property and one count of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend