JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Jacksonville Police are asking for the public's help identifying a woman accused of passing counterfeit travelers checks.
The woman pictured passed counterfeit travelers checks at the Walmart on Marine Boulevard July 28, according to police.
The suspect is described as a black or Hispanic female, approximately 160 pounds with tattoos on the back of her neck and upper arm.
If you have information you are asked to call the Jacksonville Police Department or leave an anonymous tip at Crime Stoppers.
- New Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte
- Manchester attack: Hunt for possible 2nd bomb under way