A Martin County woman is accused of trafficking drugs.
Deputies say they received many complaints about Vickie Thomas, 46.
They arrested her following an investigation. Deputies say they found marijuana, Oxycodone, drug paraphernalia, and a handgun with a removed serial number during that investigation.
Thomas faces several trafficking and possession charges.
- New Rousseff's impeachment trial opens in Brazil
- Updated Navy surprises ailing WWII veteran at his home
- Updated Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000%
- Accused Pitt Co. murder suspect officially charged with murder of three children
- Greenville Fire & Rescue classifies overnight fire as intentional