A Martin County woman is accused of trafficking drugs.
Deputies say they received many complaints about Vickie Thomas, 46.
They arrested her following an investigation. Deputies say they found marijuana, Oxycodone, drug paraphernalia, and a handgun with a removed serial number during that investigation.
Thomas faces several trafficking and possession charges.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend