Beaufort County deputies say a Washington woman was providing pseudoephedrine for the purposes of meth production.
They arrested Donna Lyn McKeown, 32, following a meth lab investigation at 415 Carrow Rd. in Chocowinity.
McKeown is charged with possession and distribution of methamphetamine, conspiracy to produce methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Former Windsor police officer convicted for role in narcotics ring
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Police name Manchester bomber as 22-year-old Salman Abedi