Beaufort County deputies say a Washington woman was providing pseudoephedrine for the purposes of meth production.
They arrested Donna Lyn McKeown, 32, following a meth lab investigation at 415 Carrow Rd. in Chocowinity.
McKeown is charged with possession and distribution of methamphetamine, conspiracy to produce methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Updated Ryan Lochte to endorse crime prevention device
- New Beaufort County deputies arrest registered sex offender living in Chocowinity
- Updated Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'
- ECU professor predicts presidential election results
- Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens