Beaufort County deputies say a Washington woman was providing pseudoephedrine for the purposes of meth production.
They arrested Donna Lyn McKeown, 32, following a meth lab investigation at 415 Carrow Rd. in Chocowinity.
McKeown is charged with possession and distribution of methamphetamine, conspiracy to produce methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind the Oscars' biggest blunder
- New Jacksonville man accused of hitting teen in face with shovel
- Updated Top 25 roundup: UCF stuns No. 15 Cincinnati
- Updated Creighton's Watson turns himself in to answer sexual assault charge
- Updated Tesla gets downgraded to 'sell' by Goldman Sachs