DOUGLASVILLE, GEORGIA - Authorities say a North Carolina woman suspected in her boyfriend's death has been arrested in suburban Atlanta.
FBI special agent Stephen Emmett says 42-year-old Mulana Amil Parks of Greensboro, N.C. was arrested by police at a motel in Douglasville, Ga. Tuesday afternoon.
Douglasville is about 20 miles west of downtown Atlanta.
Authorities say Parks is wanted in the death of her 46-year-old boyfriend, Kenneth Galloway, whose body was found on Oct. 16.
Emmett told WSB-TV that authorities tracked the woman's cellphone to a Wal-Mart in the area, found her using the store's surveillance cameras and tracked her whereabouts from there.
It's unclear if Parks has an attorney.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike