DOUGLASVILLE, GEORGIA - Authorities say a North Carolina woman suspected in her boyfriend's death has been arrested in suburban Atlanta.
FBI special agent Stephen Emmett says 42-year-old Mulana Amil Parks of Greensboro, N.C. was arrested by police at a motel in Douglasville, Ga. Tuesday afternoon.
Douglasville is about 20 miles west of downtown Atlanta.
Authorities say Parks is wanted in the death of her 46-year-old boyfriend, Kenneth Galloway, whose body was found on Oct. 16.
Emmett told WSB-TV that authorities tracked the woman's cellphone to a Wal-Mart in the area, found her using the store's surveillance cameras and tracked her whereabouts from there.
It's unclear if Parks has an attorney.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month