ORLANDO, Fla. - When an Ohio woman packed her bags for a Disney vacation, her cat didn't want to stay behind.
Sometime Monday, Bob-bob the cat found his way into Ethel Maze's suitcase, made it through screening at Port Columbus International Airport and was loaded into an airplane for a flight to Orlando.
The Orlando Sentinel reports the black cat popped out when Maze unzipped her bag after checking into her hotel Monday night. Maze, of Circleville, Ohio, says the 14-month-old cat was shaken but still purring.
Maze was part of a group of disabled veterans and volunteers making an annual trip to Orlando.
Mike Groleau, who handled the bags for the group, says he thought he saw the bag move, but loaded it along with the other bags heading to Orlando.
- Updated Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race