EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA - As you wake up Thursday, you'll notice foggy conditions and scattered rain showers set to clear off the Crystal Coast by mid-morning.
Temperatures are above freezing this morning, ranging from 50s along the coast to mid 30s deep inland. This means parts of Duplin, Lenoir, Pitt and Greene Counties could still have wet slush on the roads.
The storm system will continue to pull away from the area Thursday morning and after light rain showers, the majority of the day will be dry. By late Thursday afternoon, a pocket of cold air aloft moves over us to give us a chance of scattered rain and or a snow shower around sunset.
- Updated Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations
- Updated Sheriff's Office searching for missing Greenville teen
- New Yorkers rally to say, 'Today I am a Muslim, too'
- Local businesses teaming up to feed hungry at Empty Bowls event
- Global arms trade hits highest level since end of Cold War