EASTERN N.C. - Mild conditions are sweeping most of the nation and we are no exception.
Monday and Tuesday's highs will be in the low 70's, a good 10-12° above average for this time of year.
Believe it or not, temperatures have soared across the Great Plains so that some places are experiencing temperatures 20-30° above average.
Our stretch of warm weather will come to a halt Wednesday night into Thursday when cooler air will bump us back down into the 50's.
Temperatures are likely to remain warmer than usual through the first half of December for Eastern Carolina.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England