Wednesday marks 10 years since Hurricane Isabel made landfall in Eastern Carolina. It was the strongest and deadliest storm of the 2003 hurricane season. StormTrack 12 Meteorologist Les Still looks back on Isabel's impact.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend