The United States is still slowly recovering from the recession, and incomes across the nation have declined in recent years. Although according to a recent study some cities have weathered the financial crisis better than others.
- Updated Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race