A NewsChannel 12 viewer captured a shot of a waterspout Monday afternoon in the Pamlico River.
Viewer Susan Williamson tells us she saw this waterspout around 2:45 p.m. Monday. It was in the Pamlico River near Hickory Point In Beaufort County.
Another viewer, Christa Laxton, sent us pictures (pictured at left) of the lightning in Beaufort in Carteret County. Laxton tells us she took these pictures from the North River Bridge during Monday's storms.
You can always send weather pictures to email@example.com.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway