The Craven County School District tells NewsChannel 12 a water boil advisory will affect several Havelock area schools again on Thursday. A large water main break happened Tuesday night and was successfully repaired.
The affected schools are Arthur W. Edwards Elementary, Graham Barden Elementary, Havelock Elementary, Gurganus Elementary, and Tucker Creek Middle.
Water samples were pulled and tested Wednesday morning. Test results are expected sometime Thursday and the schools will remain affected until a clean sample is declared.
Parents of students at the affected schools are encouraged to send bottled water along with their children on Thursday morning.
- Updated Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
- Updated Trent Woods road closing for repairs starting Sept. 6
- Updated Man arrested in Greenville on drug possession charges
- Updated Badges save officers struck by bullets
- New Bern Shrine Club holding donation drive for Louisiana flood victims