The Craven County School District tells NewsChannel 12 a water boil advisory will affect several Havelock area schools again on Thursday. A large water main break happened Tuesday night and was successfully repaired.
The affected schools are Arthur W. Edwards Elementary, Graham Barden Elementary, Havelock Elementary, Gurganus Elementary, and Tucker Creek Middle.
Water samples were pulled and tested Wednesday morning. Test results are expected sometime Thursday and the schools will remain affected until a clean sample is declared.
Parents of students at the affected schools are encouraged to send bottled water along with their children on Thursday morning.
- Updated Big reward offered in local breaking and entering case
- Updated Scientists discover coin-sized night frogs in India
- Updated SpaceX aborts space station docking
- New Doctor says coyote followed him into work
- Divisive rhetoric from leaders like Trump, Duterte threatens human rights, Amnesty says